April 3, 2020
INTRODUCING REMOTE HOMESTAGING FROM DRESSED2SELL
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE AND START STAGING YOUR PROPERTY
With Covid-19 limiting movement and face-to-face meetings, award winning homestaging consultancy, Dressed2Sell,
has drawn on its previous experience of helping absent landlords wanting assistance with UK properties, to adapt its service for the current situation. It has created a unique remote home staging package.
According to Jane Cooper of Dressed2Sell, “People who wanted to sell before this crisis will still want to sell when it’s over. And unfortunately, some may have no choice but to sell. Currently, most of us are stuck at home, but Dressed2Sell can still help prospective home sellers to prepare their property for the market once normal business resumes and can provide expert advice and guidance, giving homeowners a sense of purpose and control.”
Co-founder, Sharon Johnston adds, “There are positive aspects about people being confined at home – they have time to focus on their property, do minor decorating, decluttering and home improvements, tidy their gardens and they are in to receive deliveries. So let’s change this problem into an opportunity!”
Dressed2Sell has experience in staging a mix of high-end apartments and houses in London and large country houses in Surrey, as well as helping landlords sell more modestly priced properties that were previously rented. Dressed2Sell’s remote staging formula has been successful in preparing properties outside of the M25 for selling as well as preparing second homes for the Airbnb holiday rental market.
The Dressed2Sell Remote Home Staging Package – How It Works
1. A mini report with recommendations is prepared and presented to client or agent via Skype or Zoom.
2. A detailed online shopping list of items with links to the furniture, soft furnishings and accessories required to ‘dress and stage’ the property is emailed ready for clients to purchase thirty minute consultation by Skype/Zoom/Whatsapp either with the agent or client direct
3. Using the client’s floor plans (if available), property interior and exterior photos and ideally a video tour of the property, Dressed2Sell assesses weaknesses and strengths and recommends how it could be positioned against the local competition
4. A detailed, shopping list of all new staging items with links is provided to clients to order direct for delivery to their homes.
5. Assistance on how to best source a handyman to assemble any items or local trades can also be provided (if required and following latest government guidelines)
6. Further support is then provided once all items are delivered when Dressed2Sell helps to ‘stage manage’ the final look by styling remotely to achieve the desired picture perfect look
7. Finally, drawing on Sharon and Jane’s PR and marketing background, Dressed2Sell can provide added value tips on how to make the most of your online marketing by making your property stand out from crowd in property search engines
What it costs
- £150 + vat for initial consultation and Mini Report
- £300-500 + vat (based on property size) and steps 4-7.
So, while we are all at home, why not use this time constructively and get properties in the best possible shape for the market, when the market starts to pick up.
Stay home, stay safe and start staging your property!
22 FEBRUARY 2020 – ZOOPLA
Home staging tips to help you sell your home
“A recent survey by the Home Staging Association UK and Ireland reports that 94% of estate agents said that home staging – interior styling a home so it appeals to as many potential buyers as possible – pulled in more viewers. Seventy-five per cent said viewers spent more time looking around a staged home than an unstaged one; and 86% said they sold faster.”
01 MAY 2019
Dressed2Sell – “Transferable” Show Flats in Teddington
Dressed2Sell has a close relationship with Milestone Residential Estate Agents in Teddington, having worked on a number of properties on their books, ranging from one bedroom flats to six bedroom detached houses.
Milestones came to us with an interesting brief, regarding a client who owned a small block of premium one and two bedroom apartments, many of which were rented out. As apartments became free, the client wished to sell them and wisely invested in home staging to bring empty spaces to life and present aspirational, but homely room sets to attract potential buyers.
To this end, Dressed2Sell staged two show flats – a one bedroom and a two bedroom – in the block. One was completely empty and the other had minimal, dowdy furniture. Read more…
Dressed2Sell Home Staging Awarded Best Of Houzz 2019
For the second year running, Dressed2Sell of Kingston, South West London has won a prestigious “Best Of Customer Service” Award on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The home staging consultancy, run by friends, Jane Cooper and Sharon Johnston, was among winners chosen by the more than 40 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, home improvement and design industry professionals.
The Best Of Houzz is awarded annually in three categories: Design, Customer Service and Photography. Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the more than 40 million monthly users on Houzz. Customer Service
honours are based on several factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2018.
Architecture and interior design photographers whose images were most popular are recognised with the Photography award. A “Best Of Houzz 2019” badge will appear on winners’ profiles, as a sign of their commitment to excellence. These badges help homeowners identify popular and top-rated home professionals on Houzz.
“To receive this Award from Houzz, a company that we admire so much is an honour and makes us really happy. We are thrilled to receive this recognition for our Customer Service as we truly believe that providing a great experience and service to our clients is the core to the success of our business” says Sharon Johnston.
“We’re so pleased to award Best of Houzz 2019 to this incredible group of talented and customer-focused professionals, including Dressed2Sell,” said Marcus Hartwall, Managing Director of Houzz UK and Ireland. “Each of these businesses was singled out for recognition by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts for helping to turn their home improvement dreams into reality.”
For further information, please contact Jane Cooper on 07850 074048 / Sharon Johnston on 07775 915379, or firstname.lastname@example.org